Entry fee: $6 per individual entry, $24 per relay team
- From 12:01 a.m. Sunday, March 22 through 6:00 PM Tuesday, March 24 the declaration window will be open to everyone that qualifies to participate in the HSR Finals.
- We recommend that coaches declare all athletes wanting to participate regardless if they are listed in the top 24. This will insure that no one is left out from your team.
- After declarations are complete, if the athletes/relay teams fall into the top 24 (18 for HJ and PV) that were declared, they will be entered into the HSR Finals. We will go as deep into the list as needed to get 24 declared athletes/relay teams per event per class.
- Any athlete or relay team that is not declared by 6:00 PM Tuesday, March 24 will not be entered in the HSR Finals.
- As many of the top 24 maybe on spring break, competing in other events at the meet or just choose not to compete, the top 24 declared athletes/relay teams will be entered in each event.
- At 6:00 PM Tuesday, March 24, the declaration window will close and the top 24 declared athletes/relay teams per event per class will be entered. Heat sheets will be posted Wednesday, March 22nd of athletes entered.
- To clarify, only athletes and relay teams that have been declared Sunday, Monday or Tuesday by their coaches at directathletics.com will be eligible for consideration to compete in the HSR Finals.
- After all declarations, Tuesday at 6:00 PM, the top 24 DECLARED athletes/relay teams will be entered. Pole vault & high jump entry will be limited to top 18 + ties. If there is a natural break at 15, that will be the field. All other events will be top 24.
- Entry Fee – $6 per individual entry, $24 per relay team
There will be no way to make payment on Direct Athletics. After heat sheets are released online payment will become available here. Payment can also be made by check payable to IATCCC and should be brought to the meet. Payment will be accepted Friday night at the Holiday Inn or upon entrance to the meet. Do Not Mail Checks. Payment must be received before participation. There will be the ability to pay with credit card at the meet and get a receipt (some school credit cards have not worked with our system as it runs through PayPal).
- Schools may enter more than 2 athletes in individual events. All athletes must meet the qualifying standard. Schools are limited to 1 team per relay event.
- Running events must be F.A.T. (No hand held times permitted)
- High Jump and Pole Vault qualifying heights should be measured
- For a meet to be a qualifier for the HSR, the meet MUST use Direct Athletics for entry and results and must be a large invite or conference meet that is listed on the qualifying meets page of this site.
Performance deadline Sunday, March 22
Questions contact: Bob Potter