2023 Finals at Gladstein Fieldhouse on the Indiana University Campus
Questions contact: Bob Potter
- Early Check In and Entry Fee payment Friday night at the meet headquarters hotel – Holiday Inn 5 to 10 PM See the Lodging Information page for more details
- No Practice sessions will be offered at the fieldhouse
- 1A, 2A, 3A HSR field events and running events start at 4:00 pm
Please respect the earlier meet that will be competing when you arrive
- 4A, 5A, 6A HSR field events and running events start at 10:00 am
Doors open at 9:00 am
- The meet will be run by IHSAA rules
All athletes must compete in school uniforms.
- Lap races and straightaway races will be run separately. No races will be run simultaneously.
- The high jump competition will not begin until the sprint finals are completed.
- In the long jump & shot put – All jumps & throws measured
- Opening Heights for 2022
- Girls (4-6A 10-0; 1-3A 8-0)
Boys (4-6A 13-0; 1-3A 11-0)
- High Jump
Girls (4-6A 5-1; 1-3A 4-10)
Boys (4-6A 6-1; 1-3A 5-10)
- 1/4″ pyramid spikes only
- Starting blocks will be provided by Indiana University and no outside blocks will be permitted.
- Shots will be provided and no individual shots will be permitted.
- Attention: all DMR coaches. You are required to be at the finish line to take splits and assist your runners to get into the exchange zone at the correct time. You will be provided a split sheet that will be turned in at the conclusion of the race.
- Top 8 place winners will receive medals. There will be a presentation of medals at the awards stand inside the track near the middle of the straightaway. Please have your athletes participate in the presentation. Coaches and parents are encouraged to take pictures from the bleachers at the presentation.
- This year’s Hoosier State Relays will be team scored. The scoring is:
- Top 2 teams in both classes boys and girls will receive a Hoosier State Relays plaque that will be presented at the end of each meet. Watch the scoreboards for updated team totals.
- Spectators $5